This post has expired! It was posted more than 45 days ago.
Field Service Tech
Post date [2010-Jun-30]
You can apply ONLINE for this job!
Valerus is the fastest growing company in the natural gas compression service industry and is expanding in Western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle areas. This expansion has created the need for experienced Field Service Technicians to assist in developing and servicing this area.
- Experienced with Caterpillar engine 3500 and 3600 series, Waukesha compressor packages
- 2+ years experience in the inspection, diagnostic troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of natural gas compressor packages, components and systems
- Interface with and provide superior customer relations
- Ability to perform routine maintenance, emergency service and field overhauls on natural gas compression packages and oil & gas production equipment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record
- Pass a DOT drug and alcohol screen
Guaranteed compensation program, company provided service vehicle, incentive plan and excellent benefits. Interested parties that meet the qualifications should submit resume and salary history to:
or send resume to: fax 903-986-9651; Subject line must read: Fld Svc Tech
EOE, m, f, h, v